Prostate Cancer Academy (PCA) was created to ensure urology/oncology fellows, residents, and LUGPA physicians receive optimal education in prostate cancer diagnosis and management, advanced monitoring and care options, novel pharmaceutical therapies, and surgical advancements. PCA will convene the evening of Thursday, October 1st, at the Los Angeles Airport Marriott in Los Angeles, California. The conference will conclude mid-day on Saturday, October 3rd.
This will be a unique opportunity for attendees to interact with the top thought leaders who play pivotal roles in advancing the treatment of prostate cancer. Our esteemed chairs have developed a comprehensive agenda addressing the most current and pressing topics in the field of urologic oncology that will include didactic lectures, case-based discussions, and faculty panels.
This program is co-sponsored by MedReviews, LLC, publishers of Reviews in Urology® and LUGPA.
- All participants will be asked to wear a mask when not eating or drinking.
- The general session room will be arranged to maintain social distancing.
- The general session room will be sanitized at the conclusion of the day, and attendees will be asked to sit in their same seats from the day before.
- All food will be plated, there will be no buffet food service.
- Hotel staff will be wearing masks, as well as gloves when serving food.
- All meals and ancillary events outside of the general session will maintain social distancing.
- Sleeping rooms will be fully cleaned and sanitized between guests. Housekeeping will not enter your room during your stay. Guests will be able to obtain additional towels or other items upon request only.
If you have any questions please contact Danielle Wagner at email@example.com